Frequently Asked Questions & Answers


There are well over 100 homeowners’ associations (HOAs) in Sun City Center. Not every neighborhood is in one of these associations.
Street maintenance is Hillsborough County’s responsibility. You can contact them at, where you can complete a form to report the issue.
No. King’s Point is a separate entity with its own organization and governing documents.
No. They are independent 501(c)(3) organizations that depend heavily on volunteers from Sun City Center.
To receive “What’s New with the CA” News Blast via email: 1. Go to the CA Office at 1009 N. Pebble Beach Blvd and see the receptionist. They will provide you a form to complete, to get added to the news distribution OR 2. Send an email to SCCBOARD@SUNCITYCENTER.ORG and include: 1. Your Full Name 2. Your address 3. Your CA Badge number 4. The Email address you would like to receive “WHAT’S NEW WITH THE CA” News Blast emails at 5. Subject of the email should be: “PLEASE ADD ME TO CA NEWS BLAST
Download the Golf Cart Driver’s Handbook. Golf cart rules are also in the front of the Sun City Center Directory. Copies of the rules are also available at the CA office.
Visit the Information Center on North Pebble Beach Boulevard, where volunteers will gladly help you.
Report them to our County liaison for resolution or directly to the County Code Enforcement Department.
Visit the Association page on this website, or check the front of the Sun City Center Directory.