As a Sun City Center Community Association Member this is your page to see what is going on with the Community Association. Our hope is that with this page you will be able to access the information you need to stay informed and up to date with what is happening in the Community Association. We will post need to know information, day to day operational messages when needed and try to keep you as up to date as we can.
Golf Cart Drivers Regulation Information
What’s New With The CA?
- For directions on how to sign up for the CA email blasts – “What’s New with the CA” – Click Here
- June 29th, 2022 – Special Board Meeting at 1:30pm in the Florida Room
- July 4th, 2022 – CA Office & Library Closed. Facilities Open.
- July 11th, 2022 – Board Workshop at 9am in the Rollins Theatre and via Zoom
- July 13th, 2022 – Board Meeting at 9am in the Rollins Theatre and via Zoom
- August 1st, 2022 – Board Workshop at 9am in the Rollins Theatre and via Zoom
- August 10th, 2022 – Board Meeting at 9am in the Rollins Theatre and via Zoom
Things You Need To Know
- Important Notice – Roads
- Clublink Presentation to Community Association Membership 03/23/22
- Clublink Golf Course Area Maps
- Club Info Contacts
- SCCCA Budget Review for 2022
- 2021 Budget Presentation
- 2020 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget Presentation Part 1
- 2019 Budget Presentation Part 2
- 2018 Budget Presentation Part 1
- 2018 Budget Presentation Part 2
- 2017 Budget Presentation
- 2016 Budget Presentation