As a Sun City Center Community Association Member this is your page to see what is going on with the Community Association. Our hope is that with this page you will be able to access the information you need to stay informed and up to date with what is happening in the Community Association. We will post need to know information, day to day operational messages when needed and try to keep you as up to date as we can.
June 5th, 2020 – Next Opening Phase for Community Association Facilities
Starting on June 15th, 2020 we will transition to opening the Community Association Designated Club Rooms listed below:
Amateur Radio, Apple Users, Art Club, Billiards, Bunka Art Stitcher’s, Ceramics, China Painters, Computer Club, DAV, Dollhouse Miniatures, History Society, Lapidary, Model Railroad, Needlecrafters, Photo Club, Potter’s Wheel, Sawdust Engineers, SCC Travel Club, Sew N sews, Shell Crafters, Stained Glass, Seniors VS Crime Office, Weavers and Woodcarvers.
In addition, the Outdoor Pool, Walking Pool and Atrium Walking Path will now operate without the session closures. The Outdoor Pool Usage Clubs (Deep Water/Shallow Water Aquasizers and Water Volleyball) can also resume.
The Fitness Center will remain as is with the two-hour sessions with one and a half hours of usage and then closure for thirty minutes for cleaning and sanitizing between sessions.
There will be continued monitoring for lesser capacity with social distancing and the suggestion of masks to be worn.
There will be no non dedicated club usage, meeting/social room usage of the facilities this time.
This is for Community Association and Freedom Plaza card holding members only, No Guests. King’s Point Gold Card holders may attend their affiliated club activities.
Hours of Operation for all facilities at this time will remain 7:30am to 7:00pm.
On a cautionary Note: By using any Community Association Facilities you are voluntarily assuming all risks to possible exposure to COVID 19.
Long Range Planning Committee Survey Results – Click Here
Long Range Planning Report Graphs – Click Here
Sun City Center Connects – Get Active, Get Connected, Get Involved – Click Here for more information.
Golf Cart Drivers Regulation Information
What’s New With The CA?
- For directions on how to sign up for the CA email blasts – “What’s New with the CA” – Click Here
- Reasoning for Postponement of Membership Meeting & Proxy – Click Here
- Proxy Designation – Membership Meeting March 25th Postponed Until April 28th – Click Here
- March 13th, 2020 – The Board of Directors of the Sun City Center Community Association, in the interest of preventing the first documented case in our area and its subsequent further spread, is closing ALL Community facilities effective 10pm Sunday March 15th, until further notice. We understand that some may think this extreme but this is being instituted in the interest of the entire membership. This applies to all CA facilities and locations, indoor and outdoor. We suspect that all may not agree with our caution but we feel it our duty to protect our members, staff and act responsibly. We appreciate your support and understanding.
- April 28th, 2020 – Membership Meeting 4pm at Community Hall. (Postponed from March 25th, 2020)