As a Sun City Center Community Association Member this is your page to see what is going on with the Community Association. Our hope is that with this page you will be able to access the information you need to stay informed and up to date with what is happening in the Community Association. We will post need to know information, day to day operational messages when needed and try to keep you as up to date as we can.
What’s New With The CA
- September 25, 2017 – Co-Ap Meeting in the Caper Room at 2pm.
- September 27th, 2017 – Budget Review in the Florida Room at 9am.
- October 9th, 2017 – Board Workshop to discuss Agenda in the Caper Room at 9am.
- October 11th, 2017 – Board Meeting in the Rollins Theatre at 9am.
- October 17th, 2017 – Community Leaders Meeting in the Florida Room at 9am.
- October 25th, 2017 – Membership Meeting at Community Hall at 7pm.
Things You Need To Know
* The CA Office has temporarily moved to 1215 N. Pebble Beach Blvd. while the new office building is being built. The office hours remain the same, Monday – Friday 8am to 3pm.
* SCC Guest Passes
* Veterans Video