As a Sun City Center Community Association Member this is your page to see what is going on with the Community Association. Our hope is that with this page you will be able to access the information you need to stay informed and up to date with what is happening in the Community Association. We will post need to know information, day to day operational messages when needed and try to keep you as up to date as we can.
What’s New With The CA
- February 12th, 2018 – Board Workshop to discuss Agenda in the Board Room at 9am.
- February 14th, 2018 – Board Meeting in the Rollins Theatre at 9am.
- February 20th, 2018 – Community Leaders Meeting in the Florida Room at 9am.
- February 26th, 2018 – Co-Ap Meeting in the Caper Room at 2pm.
Things You Need To Know
* The CA Office has temporarily moved to 1215 N. Pebble Beach Blvd. while the new office building is being built. The office hours remain the same, Monday – Friday 8am to 3pm.
* SCC Guest Passes
* Veterans Video
* 2017 Golf Cart Parade