This ageless activity allows for friendly competition as well as camaraderie with those that enjoy the sport.
Purpose: To provide a social atmosphere for fellowship, sportsmanship, companionship and recreation for its members under the auspices of the Sun City Center Community Association. The Club will cooperate with the Sun City Center Community Association in the maintenance and care of the Shuffle Board Courts. The club will also encourage participation in League Play as well as Official Tournament play. The Club recognizes the Florida Shuffleboard Association, Inc. Rules and Regulations as the standard for its Rules of Play.
Membership: The Club is open to all members of the SCC Community Association who are in good standing. Annual dues are $20.00 per year. Fiscal year is from January 1 to December 31. Residents of Kings Point may apply for membership to the SCC Shuffleboard Club.
Meetings: The Club will hold four business meetings each year for the General Membership plus several social events.
- Mon: Draw Singles (Social Shuffle) Winter Hours = 1:00pm Summer Hours = 9:00am
- Tues: Draw Doubles (Social Shuffle) Winter Hours = 1:00pm Summer Hours = 9:00am
- Weds: Reserved for Travel League all day
- Thurs: Draw Singles (Social Shuffle) Winter Hours = 1:00pm Summer Hours = 9:00am
- Fri: Draw Doubles (Social Shuffle) Winter Hours = 1:00pm Summer Hours = 9:00am
Contact: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org